Monday, November 27, 2006

In case you missed it

Erin was kind enough to leave a comment on my blog. I had no idea I was a "prominent local blogger"!

Greetings!
My name is Erin Chaves and I am contacting you to find out what advertising/sponsorship opportunities may exist on your blog. I am in the process of promoting the services of a fantastic hair restoration doctor in New Jersey. He has an excellent reputation and has performed more than 6,000 hair transplants.
I am reaching out to prominent local bloggers in order to promote and receive feedback on the client’s website. I am interested in the following opportunities, and am open to hearing your suggestions for other arrangements:
· Review of the site and offerings, with a link, for a one-time fee (250 words or greater).
· Sponsoring a few of your posts (we pay a one-time fee for you to mention, with a link, in a few posts that the doctor sponsored them).
· Mini-banner or sidebar links paid 6 months up-front.
Please let me know your thoughts on how this could work for you. If you have pricing in mind already, definitely let me know. I am eager to have a chance to catch the interest of your audience and support a great blog.
Thanks!
Erin

11/24/2006 12:37:42 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew balding men loved linguistics, politics, and Swedish punk rock? I wonder if they have erectile disfunction, too -- you could clean up on contextual ads if you made the content just a little sexier!

Site meter

Search This Blog