Thursday, January 08, 2009

Friday meme "fun"

I should really just blow Maryann off after she got all snooty on me, but I'm not like that. So here's the meme she tagged me with:

The rules:

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog (or twitter page)
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (or twitter account)
5. If you don’t have 7 blog friends, or if someone else already took dibs, then tag some unsuspecting strangers


7 facts about myself
1. I have sleep apnea. The sleep study I took to get diagnosed is the inspiration for the title of my blog.

2. I love inside jokes. Like so inside that only I get them. I am constantly surprised when no one gets them. Also, I now need to change the title of my blog.

3. My first inclination is always to hate something if someone tells me I'll love it.

4. There is no "I" in "Ed."

5. I am allergic to horses. I might never have found out if I didn't go horseback riding on the Laxness Horse Farm in Iceland. This is the farm that Halldor Laxness took his last name from. It was really nice until my face blew up.

6. I don't like melons.

7. I have size 12 wide shoes, but I usually just buy size 13 because its easier.

I am tagging:
Sean
Eric
AJ
Mr. Verb
Geekadelphia
The necessity for ruins
Used wigs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew you couldn't resist!

Site meter

Search This Blog