Monday, August 27, 2007

Well it's about fucking time!

I've been tagged with a meme from bradshaw of the future.
These are the rules:


  1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.


  2. Players start with eight random (I'm assuming random here means "unexpected") facts/habits about themselves.


  3. People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.


  4. At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


These are the facts:


  1. I made McDonald's Cheesburger Honor Roll in 1975

  2. I sometimes have night terrors

  3. I am slow to anger, but quick to forgive

  4. For the longest time I had no idea that victuals and vittles were the same word

  5. I love beans, bacon, and molasses but only recently was even able to taste baked beans

  6. I am not a walking thesaurus and I don't really care about grammar

  7. I think Pamela Anderson is hot

  8. I once killed a rat with a broom handle



Here are the people I tag:
There's a Pattern Here to See
smARTs & Culture
Radio Zero
Bunk Telescope
Incendiary Librarian
Robotpolisher
Phlogiston
flojin.com

3 comments:

Lefty Lucy & Ry T. Tidy (Powered by Radio Zero) said...

Curses!

alienvoord said...

thanks for playing!

Lefty Lucy & Ry T. Tidy (Powered by Radio Zero) said...

OK. I did it. Even though I abhor chain letters, and even though I think that dressing them up as "memes" to appeal to my interest in cultural anthropology is just dirty pool. (But it was fun, all the same.)

Site meter

Search This Blog